Thursday 20 November 2008

kokoro scan ♥

my friend lars sent me a link to this video over a year ago, and it's STILL my favourite. i've been looking for a good quality mp3 of this song so i can hear it on my mp3 player while on the bus/walking etc, but i haven't found it yet. my boyfriend has promised to make a hard techno version of it, sounds very promising, i can't wait!



this video is a commercial for a nintendo ds game. i have a nintendo ds, if i thought this game would give me defenite numerical values for people's feelings, i would certainly buy it. i'm sort of tempted to buy it anyway, except i bet it's all in japanese, and i think you'll have to TALK to it. the nintendo ds has a microphone, and i'm not really too keen on the talking bit. my brother bought me a baby pink(grr!!) nintendo ds with nintendogs for christmas one year, and i was eager to try my new game out when everyone had gone to bed. i chose a little chihuahua as my pet, and when asked to name him, i named him "cock". i played around with "cock" for a while, before i was asked to teach him his name. i had to say his name into the microphone so the nintendo ds would recognize it. i tried whispering but it wasn't loud enough, and when it was loud enough i didn't say it right. i had to repeat "cock" countless times to my bastard ds. it was sort of embarrassing as my mother and two brothers could probably hear me, and they had no idea i was talking to a digital chihuahua.

oh well. no hard feelings, i still love japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment